Monday, March 16, 2009

Keeping up with "slutty" expectations

As some of you may or may not know, as of late, my blog has been referred to as "slutty." This is a comment I see as completely asinine but decided to turn lemons into lemonade by posting this fabulous picture of a waxing studio in Corvallis, aka home of the "Beavers!" Maggie and Ben, this one is especially for you two! Not to mention, you are both one of the few peeps who even read this damn blog! haha

I had a marvelous past weekend in Corvallis with my homies, Kelly and Ben. Corvallis is a super cute town with very friendly people. Some of them might neglect their armpits every once in a while or have a peculiar sense of decoration-style (compared to "posh" Portland coffee shops), but it is a very wholesome and comforting place to be.

In all of my genius glory, I decided to roll the window down in Kelly's car during a rainy ride to Eugene. Kelly's passenger side window hasn't rolled up since 2003 or something. Well, of course I neglected to remember this fact. Kelly wasn't very happy about this and scared me a little. She sort of got the mom voice with me. It's been a while since I have felt so guilty, haha. So, this resulted in myself using super-power muscles to pull her window back up. I really don't know how I did it but I figured, if some random dude in an OHSU parking lot can do it, so can I. We stopped in the middle of no-where and Kelly took these pictures of me straining to conquer a window.















Well, we ended up getting the window up to the best of our ability. Crisis averted. Anyhow, I
must go work out now with Maggizle (otherwise known as Gizzle on the blog circuit) and hope all is well with anyone who is taking the time to read this!!

1 comment:

David said...

this made me laugh out loud.

in other news, i'm dying.