Thursday, November 13, 2008

Interviews..... ahhhhh!

So, for the hundreth time (it feels), I had an interview this morning. No matter how much I prepare, it always is nerve wrecking for me. This time, I literally wrote out all the answers to questions that I could have been asked. I felt pretty darn prepared. But, then I get to these things and feel like my head is going to explode. They ask me questions and I end up sounding like an overly-positive-bullshitting buffoon. I mean, how am I supposed to give you a demonstration of how I would utilize my "time management skills" if I don't know what the hell it is I am supposed to be doing in this position, this "pretend" position in my mind? I always walk out of these interviews feeling already defeated; feeling like I didn't answer the questions correctly or with enough detail. Ahhhhhh, the analyzation is driving me crazy......

No comments: